I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Farewell to a friend


My dog just died
First I got a phone call from my mother...did you hear about Gracie?She just died..I gave the ph to James.I could not talk.Then I rang Jake.He found her and I had to know all the details.Gracie died in the office.She vomitted and died.She was still warm.Shes a beautiful dog.Im broken hearted.But shes gone now and Im away from her.God bless my dog..R.I.P Gracie.
Its hard to explain how I feel about gracie.And Im sure its hard for anyone else to understand,,,tho most of the ppl that I know who have dogs all know how I feel.I got her when our house had been burgled.The thieves took everything of mine...all my clothes,all the dragons Jake had bought me,all my makeup...everything that was ME.The tvs could be replaced,and all the clothes too...everything but my heart that was broken that day....but I moved on.I got a dog to protect me and love me.She did all that and more...she was my constant companion.She was a good beautiful dog,pretty and loving....she didnt do too many naughty things.She loved to go walking and she loved dog training classes too.She loved other dogs and she loved people...shes always been a top DOG...I love you Grace.Thankyou for always caring about me.Thanks for protecting me.Thanks for all the licks.Thanks for everything Baby.I love you.

-->

posted by butterflies @ 4:50 AM

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thanks so much CJ.
She was 10 yrs old and the best dog I ever had.I just wished that she could have waited til I got home to sat goodbye but that wasnt to be.
Shes in heaven now pestering my Dad to throw a ball:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003