I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Monday, February 28, 2005

No Harley

No Harley:<
My harley has been in the shop for weeks now and Im getting really pissed off!! Its being lowered and having her carb fixed..But Im getting very grumpy not riding!I bought this bike when I came here and I need to ride.It takes the stress off me and it makes my heart sing.I love the feel of the throbbing bike,I love to see the world from the road.I love to smell the restuarants as I ride past.I know every pothole in the rode.I know when to watch out for skunks on the road.I look out for old tyres that have been discarded by trucks.The feeling of being in the wind .…listening to the sounds of the harley.…the absoulute thrill of the ride..Its something I cannot describe.I want to RIDE

posted by butterflies @ 3:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003