I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Newish Blog

Well Ive been having so much hassles with my old blog I decided to move!
Movable Type sucks and Ive been spammed so many times it keeps crashing my blog!
This blog has a boring look to it so far but my great designer Quietus....is going to fix this one
up for me so it looks like mine.
I hope youll continue to visit:)

posted by butterflies @ 8:37 AM

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger hello jimbo said...

Hi Butterfly! I'm sorry to hear about those wonks that caused you problems on the other blog. Hopefully moving here will take care of it.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Hi James:)
thanks for stopping by!
and my redirect page works to so thanks to Quietus for his wonderful programming skills!

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi butterflies
Its not good to hear your haveing problems but its good to see your still will us .
Dope me a line sometime

Shannon(Chy)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Hi Shannon...I did send you an email last week cos I saw you on papabears site.:)
We talked about you and he said YEP its Shannon..

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well 1 kiwi 2 anothr :) bloggolb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003