I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Plymouth,MA



Last weekend I rode with Blue bike Mike and some other friends to Plymouth.It was so beautiful to be by the sea and smell the salty air.We ate clam chowder which was wonderful.On the way I saw the cranberries being harvested by flooding the fields and found out later that they get a million dollars an acre for them!
During the week Trish took me to the Topsville Fair which was a big agriculture show and I saw the biggest bulls Ive ever seen in my life!! Everything is bigger in America! I saw American eagles and beautiful owls.I dont think they looked very happy to be on show tho and they looked sad.
Im seeing a lot of things and Im trying to be happy and have fun.Some days I actually achieve it...

posted by butterflies @ 4:07 PM

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You, my dearst sister-in-love, deserve much happiness & many good times. Your heart will open as it heals. Life will become easier to live. Never will the heart totally heal, but it will grow & heal to accept the wonderful new things to come. And you will be happy more than not, peaceful more than not, & content. It is starting. Ride easy my sista!!

Blessed be...

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Have a wonderful time, just take it easy and look around you, you will see, most people look around and look for things that are better than what they have, but if they look around they will see magic is with them :)
You are being watched over, I am sure.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Awesome photo. Looks like you're having an amazing time!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there sis in law.
Have not heard from you in a while but figured you were doing fine.
Glad you posted to let us know how your doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003