I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The final chapter


Mum and I had a very long trip to Oklahoma and it was wonderful to see all the Taylor family again and my beautiful daughters..
The service was amazing.Matthew,who is the national president of the Covenant Christian Motorcycle Ministries took the service with great integrity and honor.It wasnt sad,but filled with love as we remembered a wonderful husband,father,brother and son.James presence was with us and there was tremendous love surrounding us all.God was keeping us in His hands.Matthew was funny,loving,strong and such a blessing to us as were the friends he bought along.My mother told Matthew that she didnt really like bikers til she met James and then Matthew;) She told me he was very handsome heh...My sister-in -love Sleepless spoke so eloquently with words straight from God..It was a beautiful day and I was happy.James final chapter is over.Hes resting peacefully.
I am now in Boston.Its gorgeous up here.The houses are quaint and old worldy and the neighbourhood im staying in is clean and safe.The coffee shop is across the road and is the local meeting place for the crowd of bikers who are all clean and sober now.Its a good place to meet instead of a bar.I feel happy here.I have laughed so much.Ive been riding every day and night...God has blessed me with wonderful,caring supportive friends and nothing will ever destroy me again.I feel strong again,full of life and Ive put on 5lbs!! Blimmen American food!!
I miss my Jake and Ezzie so much but feel happy knowing that I have given Jake my cottage so he can relax and enjoy cooking and living in a nice place.
Its been a full on couple weeks,Im tired still but elated.Its all good:)

posted by butterflies @ 3:02 AM

8 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

B,
It's great to see you back online. So happy to hear about your trip so far and to know that you have being loved and taken such good care of. have lots more fun before you get back here, OK?

(By the way, you can afford to put on a few pounds!!) Eat, and be merry!

Hugs
Polar B.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

thank you for posting. thank you for sharing such beautiful picture. thank God that you are laughing and living and enjoying and feeling safe.

i love you. i'm Sooooo happy for you.

i miss ya but i'm glad you are where you are and doing what you are doing..keep on riding friend..keep on smiling...keep on living.

xoxoxoxoxo

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Butterflies, you always make everything sound good and fine.. you must have a beautiful heart.. best wishes on all your future adventures!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

What wonderful surprise sister-friend!! You posted!! Such a beautiful picture. It was a blesssed day as we remembered James. I was just so honored that God used me to deliver His message. I only remember bits & pieces of what I said, but I still feel the love in my spirit that flowed in His words. I have been much more peaceful since that Saturday. Just being able to wrap my arms around you was so healing. I am so glad you are enjoying Boston. Sounds like you have wonderful people there to spend time with. Glad you are riding!! Ah, to be in the wind again...I envy you ~smiles~

I too feel healed, whole, & again ready for life. In fact, my relationship with Sparky too a turn. He finds me irresistable!! Go figure. Well, life if moving right along. It is time.

See you when you get back to OK. We will party!!!

Love ya bunches.

Sister-in-love....I like that! It does aptly describe who we are to each other. Thanks for feeling this way about me.

Blessed be...

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to read you are doing well!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

How marvellous...he is home and you are there to celebrate his life with friends and family..and you do look so happy... bless you :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi been a real long time my friend. He!He!He! Like the pic you look cool and above all nice to see you happy.
Wish you well

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Happy to read of the closure that came with the ceremony. Glad you have found a way to move forward and take the love that you and James shared into the future. I bet he would be happy to see you going on with love and peace in your heart and that smile on your face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003