I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, July 07, 2007

A new beginning for me....

This is my last saturday night in New Zealand.On Tuesday I begin my big journey..I will fly to Oklahoma via LA,to take James ashes home to his family.Its just over 4 mths since James died and I will return him to his family,just as he returned me to mine.Its a sad time but a time filled with hope.Its a new beginning for me.After the memorial service,I will go to a concert with some friends,drink a little red wine and have a toast to the man who taught me how to live.He showed me that there is more to life than material possessions.That as long as you can be in the wind,you are alive.I will always be grateful to him for that.
Now it is time for ME..after 2 yrs of mourning and sadness,Im going to party and have some fun.Im going to meet some new and some old friends.Im going to travel to all the states I havent seen.Im going to laugh and dance.Im going to be happy again.Im will be alive and riding once again.Life is so good:)
I know that life is all about what we make it.If we want to be happy we must first be happy.Like attracts like. Smile and someone will smile back..love and it will be returned.
Im excited,Im sad,Im scared but Im alive!! And Im going to make the most of it every day God gives me!!

posted by butterflies @ 6:19 PM

6 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy trails, we will miss you but we know you are going to happiness. Love ya.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I was just getting ready to send you an e-mail because I will get to see you & hug you in 1 week!!! Then I just checked in (out of habit) & found your post. I am so excited about your visit!! L keep telling everyone that you will be here soon. So, I will see you next Saturday. Safe journey my dearest sister-friend!!

This post is so true. You do get exactly what you put into living. You will reap the joys of a life well lived. Ride on, sista!!

Love, hugs, smiles!!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Butterflies... it's elaine, remember me? my blog got hacked and i just left it sitting there lol... well i just installed a new one tonight, we will see how that goes.. i'm sorry for your loss sister.. are you moving back to north america permanently?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hey B,
I hope you have a blast. I know it is a sad time, but it is also a happy time as you begin this new leg of the journey. I wish you all the best, and I know you will be living life to the very fullest, which is the best thing that we can do for ourselves and all those who love us.

HUgs
Polar B.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Blessings for a safe trip.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"....did you ever know that you're my hero.....you are the wind beneath my wings"

Powerful words, simple thought. You are about to feel the wind in your face and under your wings as you soar ahead into life. The strength of the wind is all because of the love and devotion you have shown. Soar on, dear Butterfly, Soar on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003