I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday Girl..



Well its my birthday again.Last year I was still in enormous grief but this year...Well Ive definatley turned a corner.This is the first time I can honestly say that Im not in mourning:)
Something happened to me this week that made me go so far down and in real despair.It took me 2 days to get feelings back after I shut down to stop the pain.
Now in my heart, I have forgiven that person(tho they dont know) and I feel Gods peace and love washing over me again..Im moving on with my life now.I have strength back and determination.I am my fathers daughter once again.
Yesterday,my mum went out to Jakes and took a cake as it was his birthday 2 days ago.
We shared our party on cam and it was great.
The sun is shining in Boston and this week is going to be in the 60s! Summers coming and Ill be riding again..woohooo:)

posted by butterflies @ 4:04 AM

7 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happiest of birthday dear butterfly.

I hope this year brings you continued strength and hope. You inspire and amaze me......

Soar high dear one. Soar high.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

HAPPY B-DAY my dearest sista!!!

You are strong, you invincible, you inspire me.

Forgiveness about making OUR life better, not someone else's. Good for you for forgiving & moving on.

I love you, I admire you, I cherish the blessing of you in my life.

Blessed be...

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

Best wishes for your birthday. I had a good one, hope you did too.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I am so glad you have turned the corner, life will be good for you, you have some awesome friends and family to share it with too.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Forgivness changes the person doing the forgiving.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sorry this is a bit late - but HAPPYYYY BIRTTHHHDAYYYY!!!!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i'm sorry i missed your bday. i wish you and Jake a peaceful and joyful new birth year.

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003