I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hurt..

Something has hurt me so much that I cant even begin to explain it.
I dont want to discuss it here and it has nothing to do with the wonderful
kind friends that have taken me under their wings and allowed me to rest.
Rather,its been a rejection by someone I believed in.
Its hurt me down to the core of my being and plunged me into a hole so deep.
Theres such a darkness around it.
All of the good advice I can give to others,I cannot give to myself.
Im falling and I cant stop it.
Im sorry that Im writing this even.
My sorrow is amplifying all the grief I ever felt.Im trying hard to stop crying
but Im not succeeding..I need to be able to think...

posted by butterflies @ 3:58 PM

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

The God you believe in won't let you down. He will always be there to support you.People will often fail. It is part of our sinful nature. But God won't.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my friend...a trial of faith and folks for us both these days. I promise, I will send as much love and hope as I can for you and your heart if you will but offer the same to yourself.

Sometimes, our reaching out to others, is our only way to find the hope and joy we need for ourselves. I am reaching my hand and heart unto yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003