I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good friends..



On saturday night we headed into Boston for some fun with friends.It was cold and so beautiful.The lights twinkled and the markets were warm.I had to get a new hat cos I forgot to take mine..The friends came from Pennsillvania,a long 6 hrs drive..They were wonderful and I enjoyed the weekend with them so much.
Its my friends that are getting me through this extremely hard week.Im crying a lot as I head towards the day that my James died a year ago.I look back with such sorrow and pain remembering the last week of his life.Im hurting..
But Im ok.If it wasnt forthe love of my friends I couldnt never survive this.They keep me afloat and they manage to even make me laugh.
Thankyou Lord for friends,for family and for love.

posted by butterflies @ 12:53 PM

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

That is the group God gave us to support us in our need.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Anniversaries can be so so difficult. I'm thinking of you.... So glad that you have good friends there with you. Hang onto them... I hope you find comfort there.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog might be quiet, but my heart and soul is always just a click away. I am thinking of you Dear Friend and sending you love and moreover peace for your heart.

Much love
4

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

What a lovely image, of friends arm in arm. I am so glad they are there for you, as you are there for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003