I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feelings

Im feeling sad tonight..James brother Danny,who I love so much,is losing his long battle with cancer.Hes had it for 10 yrs and has had all kinds of treatment but now its in his throat and its not lymphoma but oesphoheal cancer.Hes had radiation and chemo and hes very brave going through all of this.
I love him and think of him and pray for him every day.
Im feeling lost and lonely and wish I could be in OK with him..but its not possible at this time for me.
PLease pray for him..I love him.

posted by butterflies @ 4:48 PM

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Scrappy Raven said...

This is my first visit to your site. Lovely imagery (the butterfly and color)I will add Danny to my nightly prayer request. It's hard when you can't be with a loved one but I'm sure your prayers and love will reach him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003