I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Great Day


Oh I feel so good today! I had a long talk to my brother in law Danny who I talk about on here often..hes been living with cancer for over 10 yrs and its trying to kill him! But hes so strong hes still alive and hes wonderful.
His voice was happy and his spirit positive.He even wandered out to the curb while he was on the phone with me to inspect the things his wife had put out for the trashman;) Typical man! they never want to throw anything out!!
Well hes made me feel so happy today.Thankyou Danny!
(this pic was taken in july last year at James memorial service)

posted by butterflies @ 1:09 PM

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

It's good to see that you had a great day. Courage in others always is a spirit lifter.
You are entitled to great days.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful conversation. Danny is very special!! God has blessed him many times over & someday will welcome him Home. Praise God!!

Have a beautifully blessed & wonderful weekend!! I love you!!

Blessed be...

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind word Bev.
I value you phone calls,it help to keep my spirits up.
Looking for you to come to OK.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003