I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the decision.


After being in the US for almost a year,I will head home soon.I have my residency all sorted out which gives me the freedom to come and go as I please.That makes me happy...but the last couple of weeks have been a struggle trying to decide what to do.So making the decision has calmed my mind.I already had a return ticket and will use it instead of wasting it.Until this moment,I wasnt ready,wasnt able,to go back.
Now I have a longing in my heart to go back to my own home.The cottage that James and I redecorated,furnished and loved.I need to see my son and my grandson.I need to see my brothers and my mother..my nieces and my nephews.I need my space again.
Its been a wonderful,healing and loving time here and I will return.
But right now,I have to go home.The time is right.I feel New Zealand calling me.

Im so grateful to the wonderful friends here that have given me joy and hugs and taken me to all the new places.They helped me to discover and walk in the steps of my ancestors who came as pioneers from England.I feel their courage.
I love New England..my first ever white xmas,the gorgeous houses and buildings.
This place has healed me.
So before I leave I will go to OKC and see Danny Taylor.Hes excited Im coming and we can have some laughs together.And I will see my lovely Sleepless sista and my wonderful heart brothers and I will ride and get a suntan:)
Im getting stronger and its a great feeling.
Butterflies do fly free.

posted by butterflies @ 11:35 AM

4 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I firmly believe that home is where the heart is and if your heart is leading you to your beautiful cottage filled with so much love, then follow your heart.

I am so very thankful for your words each and every day. And I am more than awed that we can keep in touch over the span of an ocean, continents apart and still be connected in our hearts.

Bless you dear Butterfly. Soar for me....

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Butterflies DO fly free!! So will you. Remember what I said: "you will know when it is right" & you do! You have stood & faced it. Now it is time to return & begin anew. I believe you needed this time away to heal so that you can go back strong & ready to start your new life.

We will never be further than a heartbeat away from each other for we are connected through eternity by an unbreakable, unseen bond. You are my sista!!

Looking forward to spending some time with you in OKC!! We will hug, laugh,& say "See ya later" for this is not nor will it ever be goodbye. It is just a moment in which we will not see each other. But that moment will melt away like snow in the sunshine when you return to vist whenever that may be.

Fly free!! I love you!!

Blessed be....

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

There is a time for everything. This is a time to go home.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Butterflies! I was just updating my blog software, and low and behold i get a comment from you in my inbox! it was from a YEAR ago haha... So you're headed back home are ya? I understand that pull.. I would have high tailed it back home long ago if it weren't for the weather! happy trails my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003