I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bad Boys, Bad Boys

I was reading a post over at Snidges today and it reminded me of something..She was actually talking about something else but she mentioned bad boys and it gave me pause to think....
All my life Ive been attracted to *so called* bad boys.My parents used to tell me that I wasnt allowed to go down Pine Ave(a street close by) cos the boys were bad.
Now I know that all that meant was that they lived in State houses.But of course thats where I went.The guys left school before graduating and bought motorbikes.In my young days they were Triumphs and any british bikes,then harleys.I stayed at school and got picked up from school on their bikes,roaring through the streets and feeling enormous freedom.I didnt think of myself as a rebel because by that stage I had already been sexually abused by a family *friend*....I thought I was getting away from all that shit..and those guys really looked after me.They didnt expect sex from me.They didnt expect anything.They loved me for who I was and those same guys are still my best friends all these years later.
My husband and my lover is a bad boy.Hes been a biker all his life too.We click.We love to play,we have fun and we laugh at life.Hes the best lover Ive ever had and he knows how to make me happy.He brings me flowers,he tells me he loves me a hundred times a day,he will do my hair,he opens doors for me and he treats me with total respect and adoration.He is kinky,he is kind, tho hes a mean MF if he has to be.It took me a long time to find this man and weve loved each other since the day we met.
Im taking him home....home to my place.To hang out with my bad boy friends..
Last year he met them and they acted as if theyd known each other forever.
Bikers are like that.We all have a bond.We love and we respect each other.
When we meet one another,we hug.Guys hug.Us chicks hug.Its a friendship that only bikers can relate to.We are a family of people who know the road.We know the bumps and the smells as we drive by.We are all the same worldwide.We know each others needs. But the main thing is that we acknowledge each other in friendship.Bad Boys rock:)

posted by butterflies @ 12:10 PM

7 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

SOunds like your bad boy is a wonderful guy.

Bikers sound like the world's coolest people!

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful writer you are! how expressive that was! what a tribute to your friends and your hubby..

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Lovely words from a lovely woman about a lovely man. Ya'll have such a fantastic relationship-true soulmates. Yep, the bad boys have it going on. I've had my share. I just love being around you two 'cause it is like coming home. I always feel welcome (from the first time we met)& we share a bond that I share with very few.
Love ya both..

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE DOES NOT MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE AND HONESTY WITH ONE PERSON. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU LOVE AND TRUST THAT PERSON. TO HAVE A HUSBAND AND FRIENDS THAT CARE FOR YOU SO MUCH IS A GIFT. AND I HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR LIVES TOGETHER. AND THANK GOD YOU HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THAT, THEY LAST FOREVER.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT PARENTS ARE'NT ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. JUST BECAUSE YOU RIDE A BIKE OR DRESS IN LEATHER AND HAVE HARLEYS DOES NOT PUT YOU IN A CATAGORY. I HAVE MEET ALOT OF BIKERS THAT ARE SWEET AT HEART AND HARMLESS BUT MEAN WHEN THEY HAVE TO BE. BUT WHO ISNT. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IS A WONDERFUL FEELING AND KNOWING YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THE ONE PERSON YOU CONNECT WITH IS MEMORABLE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thankyou everyone for your kind and supportive comments.It means so much to me especially since my beautiful man is fighting cancer.We make the most of every day we have together and we love and laugh as much as we can.Hes brave and strong and whatever he goes through he knows that I will be by his side and in his heart forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003