I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Applebees yeah:)

Last night we went on our usual Friday night Date to Applebees.Danny met us there and Mike and Elaine turned up too..We had our lovely barman Aaron who is now helped by the sweet Tara.I had STEAK!!! Once a mth or so,I feel as if I need some meat and mashed potatoes.Its delicious there and cooked exactly to my directions.I usually have oriental chicken salad and have been replacing the chicken with shrimp on skewers.Thats wonderful.Every now and then we will indulge in a Blondie...OMG they are SO good and so damn fattening.But they are orgasmic...
We came home early cos the rugrat had a friend to stay the night.After much giggling and noise,the quietened down and watched movies.I lay on the bed with the girls and we shared some stories..some of my childhood and some of theirs.At 2.30am I had to go and tell them to be quiet again so they didnt wake James.But after a pizza and a 2 ltre of coke,it was hard for them to do:)
We have some buyers for the harley.Some have suggested keeping her until James *goes into remission* but hes never had any treatment so there is no remission.
Hes strong and healthy apart from his cancer and the rate of survival for his type of NHL lymphoma is almost non-existant.He was already stage 4 when he was diagnosed.
Tonight we are going to hear another of our favourite bands..Miss Amy ..shes always fun and most of our friends will be there too.The kids gone to her grandmas for the night so we will celebrate with you know what;)Cheers.

posted by butterflies @ 9:42 AM

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a steak today too. Hubby has a big hunk of free run veal that he has been hoarding. He's going to bbq us up some steaks from it tonight. I have never had veal before, because I wub baby cows :) After our visitors leave I will go all vegetarian with myself and get my weight under control. Happy Easter sister..

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

I have never eaten veal either cos of the same reason,,cant eat a baby calf:|..Ive been told that it has no taste too.Let me know if you liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003