I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Butterflys back:)

My wonderful friend Quietus
has fixed my blog up a bit and at least I have my blue butterfly back again.
In a few days I will have my links up but I dont know how to do them so I have to leave that to him too!! Im so blog illiterate!! When we get home to New Zealand I will sit down with Quietus and he can teach me:)
Until then ...I will plod on as usual writing all kinds of shit and probably not always making sense but hey....too bad!!

posted by butterflies @ 2:37 PM

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is looking like your old stompin' grounds again! that's all good.. I'm only blog illiterate when it comes to movable type, so far anyway lol. I may have to learn!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Oh yeah I hate moveable type!! So much spam in it..at least theres no spam in here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003