I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Crying and crying

OMG..I cried so much last night.I sobbed and sobbed like a burst dam.It was cos on saturday night everyone kept asking James how he was...like all sadly.
We had just made love and my emotions were so raw.I was so in love with my man and i SO dont want to lose him.Hes the man I love.And it hit me that he might die.Ive forbidden him to die...hes not allowed.He tells me Im bossy so Ive made it a rule.
NO dying!!! Well I will keep him alive for as long as I can.
But I feel a lot better today.I hope and pray that we get a few more years togther cos I really need him.

posted by butterflies @ 2:28 PM

3 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Bless you!! Sometimes the realty is just too hard & we break down. Your darling man is going to be with you for a while longer-his journey in this world is not over yet. He has many more adventures to come & more time with you. Cherish each moment. Make memories (as I know you are). Just keep loving each other. Love is a powerful healer. And if anyone can keep him here through sheer bossiness it's you (Love ya, gal!!)
Love & smiles...

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hnag in there.
I'm thinking of ya.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thanks for all your positive thoughts.It was good for me to crack up and cry.Id rather it all comes out than I end up depressed.
I feel a lot better and am looking forward to packing up my stuff and going home.Thats whats keeping me going at the moment.Thanks for being there for me through the good times and the bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003