I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, September 04, 2005

ATTACK!

Please pray for my family as right now we are coming under an attack.
Last night my mother came home from being at a meeting and found that her house had been burgled.They stole her cameras and all her jewellery which included the medal she got from graduating nursing( her RN) more than 50 years ago.
My younger brothers wife has a virus that she contracted from the sheep they raise on their property and it has infected her hands and feet.She was in hospital yesterday with septisemia(blood poisoning).
Also yesterday my older brothers son was admitted to hospital with a very high fever and a rash all over his body.They thought at first it was gladular fever but now with the rash,they are testing for meningitis.Hes been vomitting all night and on a drip.
God is with us....but we are being tested.

posted by butterflies @ 10:42 AM

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can count on our prayers.
Please email me and tell me if theres anything I can do to help.xoxoxo
Love Sara and Joe

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Butterflies,

You are very much in my prayers. The grace you carry with you every day will help you through all this. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003