I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Planting

Each day we weed and plant.The flowers we plant are spring flowers and each day we go and see if there are any new blooms.Life is like that.Each day there is a new bloom,something to make us smile and laugh,something to show us that there is life.
Last night I had a dream.I was given a piece of clay with which to create.I made it into 3 pieces and created 3 people.They all had different color hair,tho I can only remember what they looked like from behind.They were all women..they were beautiful.
They had a new life with a purpose.I was so wanting to see what was going to happen and then the bloody phone rang!! Woke me up and although the dream is vivid in my memory,it was unfinished.Isnt life just like that?Just when we get to the good bits it changes on us.
Yesterday was a good day.James had a haircut at a cool barber shop that was playing Bob Segar tunes and had beer can collected from all round the world...a man dreaming of other places.
James pain is slowly easing and he takes less medication each day..maybe this is Gods way of giving back..
My pain is easing too.I can look at my love and just want to hold him and kiss him.I want to feel his skin and see the love in his eyes.Hes cute as with his haircut too;)
I talk to my beautiful son every day and see him twice a week.I rang my grandson and said *hello...hows my favourite grandson in the whole world*..he said..Nan,Im your only grandson..heh.pretty good for a 6 yr old.
Today we are going to prune some more trees between rain showers.I love to reshape things so they look right.I spose thats part of my personality...I like things perfect and aesthetically right.I love to see the reshaping take effect and make the tree grow straight and tall.
Im in love with my man,with my life and with my God.

posted by butterflies @ 12:05 PM

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your posts are always so sweet and full of love, it's a joy to come to your site and visit you.. and your hubby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003