I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Charlies Last Stand Okc

I got a letter yesterday...snail mail..yep,some ppl still do it..
It was from Howard and he told me that Charlies Last Stand,our favourite biker bar is for sale.Its true to say that Jim,the owner has had health problems and all he wants to do is ride now so he selling it.He wants $200 grand for it.It has 500 sq feet of partying space and a huge carpark.They have the lovely Miss Amy playing and the Zen Okies to help the party every Sunday night and they rock up a storm.
There is enough room for thousands of bikes and we have great memories of Charlies...The dance floor is small but the atmosphere is huge.
If I had some spare money I would buy it..the place makes money..the bar staff are great and theres always friendly ppl there any time of the day or night.
The place rocks!!! anyone with any money needs to invest it there...

posted by butterflies @ 7:47 PM

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

We had so much fun there!!
It is a money maker. If I had the ability to buy it I think I would. I always enjoyed the bar business & this is such a good establishment. Ahh, dreams!
How are all ya'll doing this week?
Blessed be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003