I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A good good day

Today was a very good day.James blood pressure has returned to normal and he looks much better.His color is good and hes full of energy again.We had lunch in town with Jake and went to the garden centre tho we didnt buy anything.Then we went to the pound and looked at puppies but they were not very healthy looking so we didnt get tempted.
My sister in laws hands are healing fast now that her antibiotics have changed and my nephew has got glandular fever which is way better than meningitis.Hes at home now too tho he feels like crap,hes happy to be home...
SO,all of the prayers everyone said for us have worked and things are much better.
Thankyou:)

posted by butterflies @ 4:38 PM

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

So glad things are better now

Hugs
Polar

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news! The prayers will keep on "keepin' on!" You can never have too many :-)

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh its so nice to hear a positive praise report.. I do love those, especially for my friends!

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Hugs!!!! I am so thankful for a good week. Ya'll deserve only God's good graces & blessings. I am so glad you have your faith & depend & trust in His love...& accept His will.
Blessed be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003