I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The birthday kid.

Coris 15th birthday was a day for her to remember.We had a party and she got some great presents and had a shrieking,screeching,yelling,wonderful time.She ate too much,she got soaked with the hose by her friends,she had parfaits at her request and all the neighbours could hear her:)
James has slept most of today after the strenuousness of all the excitment but he MADE it! His little girl is 15 and he got to see it.
Cori was just 11 when I met her...shes grown up now(kind of!) and shes beautiful.
Its a joy to have her as my daughter and she makes me laugh.Shes happy.
Anyway,I tried to put her pic on here but stupid blogger wouldnt do it so I'll try again later.

posted by butterflies @ 4:22 PM

4 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cori!
Enjoy these fun teenage years.

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

A very happy birthday, Cori!! You are a very blessed young lady. Remember Dave loved you...& so do I.
Thanks for e-mailing me the picture of the 3 of you. Everyone looks wonderful!!
Take care, love each other, & make memories.
Carpe deim...

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bev and all those that helped for showing Cori such a great time on her birthday! Wish I could have been there....

Love you all...

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

Angie,Shirley and D...we love you aND thankyou for all your love and support..Cori had a great day and shes a (quite good) kid..LOL
Thanks to Dianne and Joanne and Grandma for the presents frm afar..The kid loves you all..and I need you ALL:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003