I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Daughters

I havent really talked about my other gorgeous daughter.
But I have 2 step-daughters...Cori and Angie.
You all know all about Cori.But Angies my daughter too.Im so proud of her.Shes in the airforce.Shes strong and shes tough.Shes around about the same age as my beautiful boy Jake.And the same strength of personality too.They both have children.
I love Angie.Shes grown up ....shes pretty and shes loving.After James....Cori will probably go and live with Ang in New York,because Angie is the one who can give Cori the most....love,education,individuality,..and all the things a 50 yr old cant give;)
I dearly love them both...all my kids.My son cos hes amazing,and hes been with me through all things and always supported me...The kid cos shes so...funny and loving,and Angie cos shes got such a big heart..and shes wonderful.
Im so thankful to James for extending my family..I love him:)

posted by butterflies @ 8:34 PM

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.I wish I had a Mom like you.
My life has been horrible and your kids are lucky to have you.
Love Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003