I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Catch Up

Things are still ticking along here.James sleeps most of the days altho sometimes we can go out for a drive or do a bit of shopping.Hes very tiny and small now but hes very happy.Coris stoked to be living in town(she is boarding with her best friend Eden and her mother and 2 little kids) and loves being able to walk home from school and hang out at the shops etc.She works most weekends on a kiosk..selling cotton candy and kebabs and toffee apples.Shes earing money so that makes her happy..of course she still buys inappropriate clothes and too much coke but shes very happy and weve had no trouble with her lately.We go and pick her up from school a couple of times a week if James is ok and we go to the park or to mums together.She rings every night and we have a good old normal talk.Its easier when shes happy!
Im ok tho I seem to be tired all the time..its grief I spose and the fact that I stay up with James at nights cos I hate leaving him...I never feel as if theres enough time left.
But were all together as a family,our kids and grandson and exs and brothers and mothers and its wonderful.Me and James cuddle and kiss and Jake still tells us to get a room...The countryside is gorgeous now that autumn is here and the nights are cool.The days are warm and are spent sitting in the sun and reading a lot.I am happier than Ive ever been.

posted by butterflies @ 10:01 AM

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Nature has a fantastic ability to bring peae and happiness if a person knows how to let it. Sounds like you do.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not giving away one moment of affection. Thats a fact!

James

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You are loved & you love!!! In the end that is all that matters. My heart breaks for you...I know this road. But you walk in faith & love so it is not as hard to handle. Take care my dear sister-friend.

Love, hugs, & smiles to all...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

I am sorry that you are grieving. I'm sorry that he is ill. I'm glad that you are able to feel happiness and gladness. I'm glad that you have had and have the opportunity of experiencing the meaning of real love. May God be with you all. Hugs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003