I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Commune

OUr place has rapidly turned into a commune.In the big house is my ex,we are in the cottage,Jakeis in one of the outside buildings,and on the weekend,exs brother left his(nasty,horrible,mean)wife and moved in here.
Its all good.We are all great friends,theres lots of male company for James to talk motors and stuff with,theres lots of strong males about to help me and we all care a great deal about each other.So I shall be cooking for 5 pple every night but thats not a problem.I dont do dishes so thats good.We all have something to be able to offer each other and it will be fun.The weathers turned cool now that autumn is almost here so the evenings find us outside with the chiminea burning,drinking wine or beer and telling jokes.James is better yet very tired.He sleeps a lot but hes good at nights..we stay up together wrapped in a blanket on the sofa,cuddling and eating mums homemade cookies.Im so thankful for my friends and extended families.

posted by butterflies @ 8:42 AM

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Sounds like fun!!!
All is good with me...just working. I am starting to get much more responsibility, going to conferences, went to a new bldg dedication today (represented my Dept since my boss is out of town at meetings). Still seeing Sparky. We're having dinner out tonight--he hates staying in town or around his house for too many days in a row. Me, I could hibernate in the house with my "boys" indefinately.
Take care my dearest sister-friend!!
I love ya!! Hugs to James & Cori. Throw one in for Jake & the EzMan, too.

Blessed be...

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

It's nice to hear that you have such good friends. And nice to hear that you keep them well fed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003