I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Son


This is my boy.His birth gave me life.Hes wonderful.He gives me strength and he keeps me laughing.He was an easy child to raise,really cruisy and intelligent.Im so thankful that hes come home to live at this time..to be with me while James gets sicker.James adores him and they have deep respect for each other.Im so glad that Jake got to come and see America and how we all lived there.Thanks son for being there and helping the way you do.I love you Jake.

posted by butterflies @ 9:52 AM

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Sons are wonderful!!! What a gorgeous man you have raised (inside & out). I know he is a comfort & strength to you...& James.
You are blessed.

Take care sister-friend!!
I love ya...

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I cant imagine you with a son as old as him!
Can I have his address:P
Love Sara

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Gary said...

He's quite a handsome fellow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003