I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, March 03, 2006

Mush

Why does grief turn my brain to MUSH!???
Yesterday we(me) got lost in the underground carpark.I couldnt find the exit until a nice man pointed it out to me and then when I got there,I couldnt know how or where to put the stupid ticket...the nice man had been watching me and came over and helped me to do it and said*first time huh?*..It was so embarrasing! Then I went to take off and the car was in neutral and I was going nowhere! OMG!
Today I went out to get some pansies from the garden centre while the hospice nurse was here with James.I couldnt decide which colors to get,then couldnt find my card to pay,then couldnt find my car keys!! It even feels wierd driving along by myself after having James with me everywhere I go.Im getting all dithery like my mother! Now I know why Old ladies are thought of as looney....I just hope I come back to normal soon....

posted by butterflies @ 3:34 PM

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Gary said...

You'll be ok. just try to get pleanty of rest and eat well.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

It will get better! Unfortunately, this goes with the territory. I'm still a little dotty at times.
I'm sorry, but I laughed my...off!! I knew exactly how you felt.
Keep the faith. You will be ok...& I love ya, sister-friend.
Always in my heart & prayers!!

Blessed be...

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Butter.
I dont comment but I always stop in and read whats upp.
All of us that know ya are thinkin of ya.Your brain will come back,dont fuss.
Max

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this and thought of you and James, please share with him. FYI I call those "blonde moments" when I get lost in the dither :-)

"Life is a tornado watch. You can hunker in the basement or get up on the root and let the wind give you rock star hair".

Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003