I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Look outside



One night James said to me " I wish I could give you something...anything" I said "ok I'll have the moon"
He said "its yours baby".
Tonight is a beautiful moon and I can look up and believe its mine.
Love has no boundries.
Remember to love the one youre with..all the time,with all your heart.

posted by butterflies @ 10:00 PM

6 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gift....the heavens. And, James is right, Heaven is your gift and his.
Tonight, I will hug a little tighter, and say I love you a few extra times on love's behalf. And I will say an extra prayer for you, dear Butterfly...that Heaven's comfort fill your heart as you gaze upon the moon.

XOXO
4

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Forever James' love will be wrapped around you. Then in a heartbeat you will be together again. I am so glad you have these wonderful signs of James' love for you. It was, & continues to be, a beautiful thing.
Enjoy the beauty of the full moon, the wind always on your shoulder, & the love that surrounds you...forever!

Bunches of love for you always!!

Blessed be...

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

I was looking at the moon on Monday night. It was so huge and round and it was so bright. It totally fascinated me. Last night was a full moon again, I think, but it was hidden behind the clouds.

I don't know why I was so fascinated by it. It looked almost like it was from a movie - some kind of Dracula or werewolf movie!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Memories are such wonderful things.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Just lovely, very special, thanks for showing us this, and sharing your special moment.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

A thank you to God for the gift that james could give you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003