I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gods Peace



The peace of God has come apon me once again.I need to thank you all for the wonderful words of support,encouragement and understanding.
I have been having grief councelling as some of you suggested and its helped me a great deal.Ive learned that grief is a long process and if I take it one day at a time Im ok.I cant look too far ahead but I have to make some plans.
Ive decided that I will go to Oklahoma in July to James memorial service.I didnt think Id ever have the energy to travel again but I know that if I dont go I will always regret it.Its my final task to do for my beautiful sweet baby James.I will be there to spread his ashes and to feel the love of his family and mine.
I dont have any money but Im praying about that too.Things will all work out.
Mum tells me that shes coming with me..LOL shes going to England and Canada too.Not bad for an almost 80yr old woman:)
Im moving forward again.Back on the journey.Thankyou to Chana for the wonderful box of goodies and to Diane for the lovely fish wind charms..
I love you all.

posted by butterflies @ 12:56 PM

6 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I have had a thought...life is a journey through mortality. Death too is a journey this time through immortality.
It only makes sense to think that grieving is a journey too. All things that refine our character are yet another journey in our lives. Grieving and living with loss are another path we walk. For those of us who have faith, we know that God walks hand in hand with us along the path easing our heavy hearts and lifting our footprints. And, more importantly, we know that if we stay on the path our journey will reunite us with those ahead of us.

I am so glad to hear you are making plans. What an amazing gesture from an amazing woman!

God Bless and love to you
4

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I am glad the peace has returned. Live each day as it comes.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Susan said...

It is wonderful to see your bright smile in this post. Not only in the photo but coming through your words. You will always miss James, but each day that goes by, your heart will beat a little easier. I know many times you will think of him and cry. But you must also have many moments where his memory draws a smile across your lips. Like the one in that photo up there!
May this peace continue to rest on your hurting soul.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Sounding good, sista!! I am glad you are going to group & that it is helping. The pic is beautiful just as I know you to be in person.
I am soooo looking forward to your visit. Yep...we will definately visit all the old places, raise a few in memory of our guys, dance to a few tunes, shed a few tears, & share much laughter.
Have a wonderful rest of the week.
Tomorrow I am off to my new adventure.

Blessed be....

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Such a lovely peaceful picture :)
I had lost you for a little while, I had trouble with my laptop and it lost all my favourited sites. I will correct it all by adding you to my blogroll :)
The trip to Oklahoma will be an amazing journey, it will bring you more peace I dare say.
I am so glad you are having grief counselling, I am not sure if I did suggest it to you, but it is so helpful to those that accept it :)

Huggs Carolyn :)

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You ok? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003