I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, December 16, 2007

James


Happy birthday in heaven my sweet James.
I know you will be celebrating with angels.
Thankyou for loving me,for showing me how to love and to always expect the best.

I can still hear your laughter.I still smell you.
I smile when I think of the things we shared,that no-one but us will know.
The miracle of how you found your peace will always amaze me.
Your courage in the face of adversity made me so proud.
I still light a candle for you every single day.
I love you forever xxx

posted by butterflies @ 9:16 AM

5 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Hello I just popped over to say thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment and I hope you'll call again.

Now I'm here I guess you lost someone very dear to you. I don't know who James was - your husband, partner, son - but you obviously loved him very much. I'm sorry for your loss. I believe our loved ones never really leave us they are just waiting in another room and their love goes on.

Please accept much love and Reiki blessings - I hope it will make your loss a little easier to bear. xxxx

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good old James will always be with us. Lovely post, I like the photo :)

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

This is how I see James. Riding the clouds, racing through Heaven. Forever he is in my heart & never far from my thoughts.
Ride easy, bro!!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Just stopped by to wish you a merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Gorgeous sentiment, all the best to you and yours at this time of the year :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003