I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Monday, May 26, 2008

Pmail..


I was taking Willie G for a walk in the park today and we came across another lady with a small white dog.I remarked about how dogs lif their leg until there is nothing left to even pee..
She cracked me up when she said..oh didnt you know??? Its PMail :)
Sounds logical to me!! LOL

posted by butterflies @ 12:48 PM

5 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Haha, I never heard that one before, I can't wait to tell my friends that one tomorrow, LOL.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Willie looks like a tough dog.
Cute story. Thanks.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

say, would love to take your Willie and my Chelo for a walk together...he looks cute..and i guess Chelo is too young yet or something, he still doesn't lift his leg for peeing, lol..

somehow i ended up in your old blog of 06..the one with the one post on it, the beautiful spanish one and i freaked- oh man, i thought that is what i get for being absent from the computer for so much time in between...i thought i miss some big change..yikes!

so, so, so glad i still have you here ;)

hope you are well, happy, at peace, enjoying every day.

miss you and think of you often.

much love, hugs...

xo

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

apparently Jake is the new Sleepless, lol..my goodness it's not even cause i'm blondish for they are mostly highlights ;p

left him her message, lol..

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh your dog is sooooo cute! I want a boston terrier for our second dog when we get a house

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003