I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I can SEE

After a big hiccup at the beginning of the week that almost sent me plummeting,I have gotten stronger and wiser and I feel SO much better.
Sometimes Ive been blind because I did not wish to see.It was not an easy thing to always face the truth even when its staring at me.
But each day I am further away from the thing that was dragging me down and holding me back,I find that I no longer need blinkers on.
I am able to see straight ahead..to once again long for the truth that only God can give..and its sets you free:)
There is nothing to look back on except for beautiful memories.Im abolishing the sadness and embracing the wonder.
I can see xoxox

posted by butterflies @ 4:31 PM

7 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You need to read this:

http://naomimunn.blogspot.com/

I think it will speak to you.


I love you my dearest sister!! Such truth & growth in this post.


blessed be...

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You always see the positive side of things. Thank you.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger One Prayer Girl said...

Dear butterflies,
Thank you so much for identifying yourself on my blog as a follower. It allowed me to find your site.

I grieve your loss with you. AND my heart sings with you when light shines in your life allowing you to "SEE".

Welcome,
Prayer Girl

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger A said...

I am so happy for you! :)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thankyou :)

Ive remembered that its only through change that we grow.

Let Go and Let God.!

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous zingtrial said...

Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
If the stimulus is the need to change, the typical response is to reject that need. We prefer to reject change rather than embrace it. Why? Because inertia makes us feel comfortable. Change forces us to explore new turf. When there is no change, things are familiar, and hence there is a feeling of security. Change is unsettling. But change can add an exciting twist to a mundane life.
Though we all agree that change is an important part of life, very often we fail to accept change. Perspective gets clouded by emotions. Beliefs get overshadowed with doubts. But as it is oft quoted "Change is the only thing that remains constant." :).
nice to hear from you He!He!He!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

You seem to be doing well. Hang on tpo the good memories and let go of the bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003