I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today I realised something..
Life really IS what you make it.
Now Im totally focused again.I know what I need and what I want.
I also know what I DONT want.
Maybe thats the thing I learnt today.
There are some things in my life that Ive gone through that I can NEVER repeat.

James death and even my divorce(after 21 yrs of marriage) before that have been so much grief to bear.I have cried and wept over all kinds of things but those were the worst.And neither of them I had any control over.
And Im all done crying!
As they say in Boston...Im all set thanks!!!
And I DO have control:)
Wow..Im back in the driving seat!

posted by butterflies @ 7:51 PM

4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You go girl!!! I do believe you have come out the other side of the mountain-that mountain of despair & sadness. You go!!!

Blessed be...

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You are doing just fine :)

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Up or down, in or out of control God still loves you and is there for you.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Awesome! I need to adopt that kind of attitude myself. I can see that my mom brings so much unhappiness and bother on herself. I don't want to be like her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003