I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Its happened:)


Wow I cant believe how GOOD I feel:)
You know how when you take a bandaid off and you see that the wound has healed?
Theres a faint scar but the weeping festering sore has gone?
Thats happened to me! I never seem to heal but this time its worked.
I dont know what Ive applied to it or how its occured but my faith and determination have finally paid off for me.
I feel the best I have since James died..I can kiss his pic like I always did but I dont cry now.I can look at the moon and say thankyou baby.
I can feel a breeze and know that hes still there.Right beside me...the angel on my shoulder.Taking care of me and whispering in my ear.
Im not broken!! Oh its such a relief....
I dont feel scared anymore.Im not worried..Im in such a good place:)
And it only happened because I trust God to keep me safe and He did.
Im excited again! Can you tell ;)

posted by butterflies @ 7:51 PM

11 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey butter
You look gorgeous.
wish I was there to share the excitement LMAO.
Luv Max

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I am sooooo excited for you. You look WONDERFUL!! There is such happieness in that smile.Healing takes awhile when the wound is so deep. You deserve all the best this Life has to give you. James wants you to LIVE. I am stoked that you are now ready to do just that. Safe travels on this new Journey!!

Love you bunches. xxxooooxxxxoooo

blessed be...

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger A said...

Bursting with happiness for you! :) :)

So glad, you look AWESOME! :)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Lou said...

Thanks for your visit. I'm catching up here. You have lost someone dear to you(?). I read back, and love your beautiful, gentle way of expressing your feelings.

This was an uplifting post, there will be many more days of sunshine ahead.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

You made my day. You look great.
I'll keep praying for you.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

That is so brilliant! I am so pleased to see that genuine happy smile.. and you deserve it. Many more happy days ahead, live life NOW... there is no time like the Now :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You look so happy. That is just awesome!

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous zingtrial said...

Looking good :) .
It does not matter how deep you fall, what matters is how high you bounce back.
Fall seven times, stand up eight :) .
Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone's major source of wealth. Without it, happiness is almost impossible.
All the best.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Cat Raggedy said...

I'm so happy for you. Getting to the point where you remember the good times fondly instead of sadly, is a great place to be.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Lori said...

You look beautiful and happy. I am still in the early grief stages. I kiss my late husband's picture every night. I talk to him mentally and between him and God, I just try to go with my gut. Your post inspired me and brought me a spot of sunshine today. Time will heal all....

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Elaine- said...

Butterflies, it's good to see you smile... i know i haven't been around the text blogging world for quite some time, been photobloggin' :) but i still remember you in my heart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003