I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Monday, September 07, 2009

Awesome weekend


To be with the ppl that you love the most in the world is awesome!
On saturday me and Jake went and picked up Ez and drove an hour and a half in beautiful sunshine to the lake districts by Rotorua.
Mum had a timeshare right on the lake so we spent the night with her.
Ez and Jake rowed out on the lake in the peddle boats and we walked and talked and shared so much..I was completely in love with the scenery and the weather.

That night we went and had a delicious meal in the restuarant..There was a roaring fire and we sat by the huge picture window watching the full moon (the moon that James gave to me) shining down on the water..I was so glad that we went on a night with a new moon because it meant that James was with all of us,the ppl that he loved.

Ezzie was on top form and spoke so eloquiently of his favourite things,what he was going to be when he grew up and he had us all captivated..Of course me and jake couldnt sleep and found ourselves down in the lounge at 4am with Jake taking pics of the lake and the twinkling stars.
I had a fabulous weekend and its made memories for all of us for yrs to come.
Im happy and no-one can take it from me :)

posted by butterflies @ 11:42 AM

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I really was such a good time!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

What a wonderful place. I love boats and the water.
I'm glad your building new awesome memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003