I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The thing that Im running on at the moment is faith. I dont know how I manage to stay so strong except to say that I have my fathers and my sisters and my ultra strong grandmother that keeps me going. And my mother who talks to me every day online.Shes turning 76 on the 12th and my son is turning...umm maybe he wont want me to tell, on the 30th.They keep me going. My man.Hes strong,hes (a bit too)agressive at times..hes intelligent. He holds me when I cry.He brings me roses...hes makes beautiful love to me.
But we have so much to overcome til we leave here.We still dont have all our airfares,but we have enough to ship the harley:) We have to go to court to get a judges permission to take the kid out of the country even tho her mother hasnt seen her for 3 yrs and never paid child support.
Im sick now.Sore tummy,sore legs,headache...all manifestations of stress. But with faith we will do it all...God will provide as my mother would say.

posted by butterflies @ 4:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003