I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, April 15, 2005

Nth Carolina

Tomorrow we are going to fly to Nth Carolina to stay with James brother on his horse ranch.Phil is a dentist and hes going to do all our dental work for free:)
Hes going to take us up into the mountains in his motorhome and to the beach so I can get to see the Atlantic ocean...Ive only seen the pacific.
It will be a nice break for us and a wonderful chance for James to spend time with his brother before we go and live in NZ.
Ive packed our things today and am getting stuff ready.
Im not taking my laptop so Im not sure if I will be blogging in the next week.
I will tell you all about it when we come home.
Take care ya'll;)

posted by butterflies @ 6:25 AM

4 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Safe journey my dear friends. I want a full report when you get back. I'm so glad you & James will get to spend time with his brother before the move.
Blessings to all!!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sounds like it'd be a great little vacation. Have fun!!!

I'll want to hear all about it when you get back!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Butterfly...I'm jealous about the free dental work too. :) I hope you get a chance to blog while you're there...I always find lots of things are more clear on vacation...might be a good time to do some writing, relaxing....

Have fun.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo, hope you get something REALLY expensive done, hehe.. and hope you have a nice time while you're there, we'll all miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003