I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Wednesday nights

On wednesday nights I always go out with Elaine.We go out for dinner and have a couple of wines as well.Its good to have girlfriends.But..tonight SHE cried.She doesnt want me to leave.She says shes never had a friend like me.I told her that girlfriends are VERY important and she needs to meet and have dinner with other chicks.I love my man but theres nothing like girl talk.I didnt/wasnt prepared for Elaine to cry tho.I didnt realise that Im the best friend shes had for years.
Guys are lovely.They are funny.They are MEN.I love men but they are NOT like women.They think different to us chicks.
To all you girls out there,,,,Love your friends...your female friends.TReasure the relationship.Love your man...but take care of your girlfriends.These are mates/friends for life.

posted by butterflies @ 3:09 PM

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaw.. Elaines are very loving :) I can understand her tears. You are right that girlfriends are different than manly type company. They touch your heart in a different place. Losing your best friend is tough. I feel for her.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Yep, girlfriends are the best. I know how Elaine feels. TG we can stay in touch via our blogs.
Love ya girl...see ya soon (and I will bring Lobo)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003