I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, April 29, 2005

What Price for Freedom?

I have bought our tickets to go to New Zealand!! WooHoo
We leave America on the 25th of May and it cost $4000.00.A lot of money!
Tonight we have been in the garage pricing all our belongings that we are selling before we go.Weve been putting little stickers on everything.All James tools,all of my precious things that I shipped over here 3 years ago,all of the kids pokemon games and cards.We are having a garage sale on Saturday.But...its kind of sad and exciting all at once.I have so many emotions rushing through my veins.Im so glad to be going home but it is sad to think of all we leave behind.The wonderful friends,the roads of thunder,the smells,the food,the possessions Ive collected.
Its exciting to be seeing my son,my grandson,my Mum,,,all my lovely solid lifetime mates:)..my family.
Pray for me as I make this transition.Just as you all had me in your thoughts when I left the beautiful shores of NZ 3 years ago to come to marry this man of mine who has been faithful and loved me all this time.
Freedom comes with a price.Money and time and thoughts.

posted by butterflies @ 1:58 PM

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You are always in my prayers dear friend & always will be. I will miss you so much. Thank God for the internet. It will almost be like being together.
I'm having a garage sale tomorrow, too.
A bunch of my other friends are helping me move on Sun. J's ex-girlfriend & her sister, brother-in-law, his dad, & a couple of others. I have trucks, flatbed trailer. We should be able to get this done quickly. I am so blessed. As my friend S points out to me almost everyday...I am loved by many.
I will be up very soon to see you. The Big Guy will be so sorry he will miss seeing ya'll. He will be here June 23 for 2 weeks.
Love ya!!!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

OUR garage sale was HORRIBLE!! swarms of ppl at 8am..OMG.
They bought everything! Theres nothing left.All I have now is the clothes I have to wear and 2 big suitcases.It was an exhausting experience having a garage sale and I NEVER want to do it again in my life!!
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.I ilove yu all.
And I will still keep blogging til the 24th and the I will fedex my laptop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003