I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, January 20, 2006

Much Better

Weve had a good week and are contented and satisfied with our lives.
We had to do some legal bullshit that was unexpected but necessary for the kids smooth transition to New York later.It brings up unpleasant memories and feelings we dont want to endure but we got through it ...the good news is that James step-daughter who he raised as his own child is coming to stay,thanks to Diane...she arrives next week to stay for 7 days and spend some quality time with James.Shes a cool lady and I love her so it will be great to spend time together.It gives us something to look forward to.
Weve been for a few drives in the country..some walking round the paddocks,and James gathers wood for his chiminea which he lights every evening.Hes had his meds altered and it suits him a lot better.We can do more things tho he still tires easily.
Today I have to go and have my eyes tested.Ever since I got shingles my eye goes blurry and when we were out the other day,I couldnt read the road sign that said where to turn off...so Im due!
I wonder if my man will make passes at a woman who wear glasses?Heh

posted by butterflies @ 10:03 AM

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Gary said...

You are holding up well. My heart goes out to you.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You sound great!! So glad you had a wonderful week & that you are getting another daughter with you.
Hang tough, you are doing all the right things.
I love you. Hugs to James!
Blessed be...
PS-James would make passes at you no matter what-duh!!. THat's the love he has. ~smiles~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003