I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Wonder of it all..

I continue to be amazed at my James.Hes on steroids now and hes running round like a rabbit on speed!! They have definately made him feel better and have given him energy and an appetite.Most days now he doesnt even sleep like he was doing up until xmas.Hes a crackup and makes us all laugh.Sometimes we still cry but mostly we are laughing and just thrilled to be together still.
The kid has gone to surf camp this week(thanks to Phil and Millie) and she just rang to tell us about her first surf.She stood up and now thinks shes a surfer and says its way better than skateboarding!...the swell is up on the west coast and theres big waves.Shes staying with a few other Americans too so shes all stoked.
We had a lovely week with Ez..hes a beautiful child with a very loving heart.The breakup doesnt seem to have affected him too much tho when he first sees jake hes very clingy but thats only to be expected.He adores James and they call each other buddy.They *constructed* things.
My beautiful Robbie came and stayed with us.Shes so grounding for me..shes been my best friend for over 35 yrs and shes a marriage celebrant and a funeral director.Shes also a deaf interpreter and a loving mother.We had a few wines and talked til we were hoarse.It was a wonderful visit.
Tonight we are going out for dinner..just the 4 of us.Its great having my gorgeous strong son here and hes a rock for me.I can cry with him and I can have fun and laugh with him too.James adores him.
I just marvel at the wonder of it all......

posted by butterflies @ 4:35 PM

1 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You are a blessed woman!! I am so happy for you...& James. Take care my dear friends.
I love you.
Blessed be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003