I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Changes

Did you know that it is not longer PC to have Baa Baa Black sheep? It now has to be Baa Baa Rainbow sheep!
And all the Kings horses and all the kings men DO put Humpty together again!!
I find it extraordinary that nursery rhymes that weve had all our lives and all our parents lives now have to be changed to fit into this PC world gone MAD!

posted by butterflies @ 4:57 PM

3 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I agree. PC is way out of hand. Plus it is just plain stupid!! Whatever happened to just plain ole good manners?? These do not exist in the PC world. ARAGHHHH!!
Harm none on your walk through this life. Then PC wouldn't be necessary...& ruining everything.


Blessed be...

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I wonder whether people will now be forced to say "I was the rainbow sheep of my family".

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that it was total "Bullshit" except to keep everything PC, I would probably need to say it was "Total Bovine Eco-Safe Refuse", huh?

JAMES

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003