I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, May 12, 2006

Now..IM sick!

So for the past 2 weeks we all had colds and coughs and mine has gotten progressively worse..its gone to my chest and Im in wicked pain.I finally went to the hospital on monday night and a chest xray shows that I have plurisy! Its my lungs all sticky and its between my 2nd and 3rd rib! oh my gosh its painful and I feel lousy..Ive been put (reluctantly by me) onto a course of prednisone to get rid of the inflamation and I think its beginning to help..I still have a hellava hacking cough but the pains getting a little better.At least I dont have to hold my sides when I cough now! The doc says it could take me 6 weeks to recover from this...I have to rest now and try and heal myself.Im looking after James too and he stopped breathing yesterday morning..I rushed in when I heard him choking but I turned him over and he recovered.
I need your positive energies and your prayers.Its so hard for me to cope when Im sick..everything just seems to get to me.

posted by butterflies @ 9:13 AM

6 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Ny whole family has hacking coughs and we live in four different towns. Thank you for your promise to pray for Betty's sister and we will pray for James. It was good to see that he was baptized.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

oh how wonderful that Dr. John will pray for your James...he is such a good servant of the Lord,i'm sure God hears his prayers loud and clear...

I'm soooo sorry to hear you are so sick..i don't know what plurisy is but it sounds like a pneumonia or something that bad...It sounds painful and it must be bad enough that they put you in prednisone....I am on prednisone, it does help but it has pretty strong side effects so i am counting that you won't be on them for more than a few wks...In a small dosage it's alright...
I'm sorry that James stoped breathing. I don't know how you do it. I mean you are strong and full of love but my hat off to you to be able to function even when you are so sick. Of course you are overwhelmed. Just being sick yourself would have been more than enough...I wish i could do something for you. I wish any of us could...I wish i could come and sit with James so that you could rest or make you chicken noodles or something...and trust me i'm not the best cook but...Your family is beautiful and wonderful and i'm glad that God has given it to you. Most people go through an entire life without knowing love, real love. You live it. You all do. I send you my hugs. I send you my heart...i think of you often, i promise. Not in pity but in admiration and as a model for strength and perserverance. Please say hi to James and to you and him my best wishes....We will pray for strength, love and peace....

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
I'm sorry to hear you're not well physically. I hope you feel better soon, and I will continue my prayers for James.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Dear Lord,
Please lay your healing hands upon Bev, take away her pain, heal her lungs. You promised that anything we ask in the name of your Son would be given. I pray in Jesus' name that she be healed today. I ask that you give James comfort according to your will. Please make his days easier. Precious Lord wrap this family in your arms. Give them rest. For by his stripes we are healed.
I pray the blood of Jesus for this healing.
In the name of your precious Son Jesus.
Amen

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Hoping that you are feeling a bit better. Hoping that James is okay.

I hope you can enjoy Mother's Day on Sunday. I hope you have peace and love and lots of laughter.

Happy Mother's Day my sweet.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Oh ..you all overwhelm me with your love!I thank you so much for your prayers and such wonderful kind words.I WILL heal cos God answers prayer and He knows that I HAVE to be well to mind James.
As I read your comments I cried..tears of joy and thanks that so many strong wonderful people care about us!
Thankyou again from the bottom of my heart..and from my lungs too.
Im under attack and last night the plurisy spread to the other lung as well but God will heal me ..I KNOW it:)
I love you all..thankyou!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003