I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friends.


It was so exciting today..another BIG parcel arrived for us! My dear friend Sleepless
from Oklahoma sent us a care package...2 pkts of lovely coffee,a gorgeous butterfly that will match the lounge perfectly,some bath and body smellies,insence,candles...its just so wonderful to have such good friends.
And it arrived on a perfect day.So thankyou sister friend..I love you.
Last night James was very weak..his energy had left him and I sat and watched him all night,afraid that it may be the last.He has lots of spots all over him that palliative care docs say are liver spots.A sign that his liver is failing now.Hes looking tired and sick but hes still the cutest thing to me:)I adore him and love every second that I can be with him.

Heres a pic of the sideboard with the morning sun coming thru..Im loving the orange begonias and they look so good with the dark cream paint.Have a nice weekend Ya'll:)

posted by butterflies @ 3:21 PM

3 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I love you, too!!!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Oh i'm sor sorry to hear James isn't doing so good. That's very sad. I hope he turns around this wknd.
You are most brave and i hold you dear in my heart. Hang in there.
Hugs and many more hugs....

The pic is lovely. I love that your home is full of love.

What a wonderful friend you have in Sleepless. You are much loved by old and new friends.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Gary said...

That is a wonderful picture.

There is so much to admire about you and James. Stay strong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003