I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, May 04, 2006

MOUSE!!!!!/////RAT!!!!

This morning I wandered out to the laundry room half asleep and there was a BIG FAT RAT sitting on my drier!! I screamed,James came running(out of a deep sleep) and the stupid fat thing ran out the same way as it had come it..."its a RAT" I told James...he said "its only a mouse"...well whatever it is its got bloody BIG poos and its brown and revolting!!! It had a long tail and it was fat so its irrelevant WHAT it is,I want it GONE...NOW!!!

posted by butterflies @ 9:53 AM

6 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Ok, I'm laughing!!
I fully understand your problem. I, too, hate the nasty little critters.
Do you have Dicon??? or its NZ equivalent? That will take care of the problem. You may find the rat/mouse pushing up daisies in the middle of the floor some morning (as Sparky did Tues morning), but at least it will be dead.
Take care....Love ya....

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

oh honey, i feel for you...I am beyond terrified of those things. Logic those not come into play. And it doesn't matter how much bigger i am. I'm hoping your hubby gets that thing and kills it....

Hope he is okay....Hope you are okay...

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Eeek. I hope you get rid of it soon. I'm always revolted when people's cats bring in a mouse or rat. Very gross.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

OK..he said it was a mouse so we bought a mouse trap...and guess what? it WAS a rat and of course it didnt trip the trap just ate the food! Yep Sleepless weve put poison out and Im just waiting....but Im not going back into the laundry room til I know its GONE!...will get a RAT trap today and I will get great delight when I see it very dead!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope you get rid of that big whatever. I don't care for either mice or rats.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope I've solved the problem. I've set enough traps to wipe out a Gizzly Bear and enough poison to put us on New Zealands Hazardous Wastes sight map.
If they live, they've earned it!!
JAMES

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003