I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Night Lounge


This is where my baby sits at night.Im at the kitchen breakfast bar on my laptop.
In the foreground is a bowl of feijoas,,they smell like a smile from my childhood.

James is watching tv.Remember,the whole cottage is 54sq mtrs...I dunno how many sq ft that is but its small and cosy,I dont have much housework to do and I have time to spend on things that I love.In that small kitchen I cook for 6 ppl every night.Ecept I have rules(tho I often break them)I only cook 5 nights a week.:)

We went to palliative care today,our once a month visit.Each time we see them we all say goodbye like its our last time but we been here almost 12 mths now..hah..doctors dont know shit.James told the doctor today that hes alive cos of sultana cake and sex!

posted by butterflies @ 10:44 PM

2 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Hey sex is good and that is a fun way to stay healthy and smiling. I feel priviledge to have you share such beautiful pictures. It's nice to see you both enjoying your beautiful home. Hugs to you all.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

God love James!! He just cracks me up. But if anything can keep him here with us longer it is your love!! You are both sooo blessed!!

Hugs to all!!!


blessed be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003