I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, September 05, 2008

Home..


Its so good to be home again.After a year overseas which has been so healing for me,Im settled again.
I ran away from this cottage in the country..because James died here, and because my journey was to take his ashes back to the states, to his family.Next weekend is his brother Dannys memorial service..two beautiful men now united again.Its a lot for his family to bear. 2 deaths in 18mths.But they are strong and they survive with love for each other.Thats what keeps them going.They are wonderful people.
I met some amazing new friends there who helped me heal.It was good to be in a place where I was loved for who I am...without pitying me or wondering if Im going to break.Living in MA was beautiful.The colors are wonderful anytime of the year and I had my first white xmas.

I was afraid to come home,to face it and to be alone.But Im happy.Im with my son and grandson,my favourite boys.They are my heart.I will never be alone.

posted by butterflies @ 10:51 PM

4 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Home! There is no more beautiful word for peace, security, contentment,acceptance, & love. You are so blessed to have the wonderful support & love with all your friends & family. I can tell Spring is blooming at your place. Such a beautiful photo. I am glad you are settling back into your life in NZ. I know you were torn between going & staying. But I knew going was the right thing for you to do at this moment in time. I believe you are ready to fully start your new adventure in NZ. That is good because, now, that is truly where your heart resides. Have a beautiful Spring my darlin' sister in love! It is a time for rebirth & you are ripe for this in your life. Be well, be happy, be contented & peaceful. I wish you love--much love!

May all your roads lead to the High Country!!

Blessed be...

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a gorgeous photo! It's your little piece of heaven :)

I understand it can be painful though, and will pray that you will stay strong. It's good to have people you love around you.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I could so sit there sipping my peppermint tea with Manuka Honey in it with you. That is such a lovely place. Yes, you are fine, I knew you would be. Your journey is not over, you have so much to give, and even more to receive :)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Bigg said...

So beautiful. I hope you do find your contentment and peace there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003