I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Looking and Finding.


A few months ago I was having lots of dreams..before I left the states to come home.
One of them in June was about me searching for an iris..
Well my irises are out and I was very impressed at how they look at night in the moonlight.It had just rained so they looked beautiful.
It made me realise that when we search,we do find.
Maybe we dont always find exactly what were looking for but we can find something along the way,maybe unexpected,maybe a treasure,and it can fill us with joy.
I am making decisions and choices in my life,things that will be good for me.
Im happy today because my irises were everything I wished for and not a disappointment in sight:)
Have a good weekend my friends!

posted by butterflies @ 10:34 AM

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ravn... said...

They are realy beautiful:)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I am so glad you "found" your iris!! They are gorgeous. Thanks for being my sister, my friend, my family, my heart & soul!! You are one of the greatest blessings in my life & I love you so much dearest!!


Blessed be...

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I've always said that things work out - maybe not how you expect - but they always work out.
Lovely post - lovely flowers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003