I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas:)

Today is Christmas Eve in New Zealand..Its my sisters birthday and if she had lived she would be 42 today:)Me and Jake are going to have a traditional dinner tonight at Mums of roast leg of lamb,new potatoes,lots of roast crispy vegies,minted peas,trifle and pavalova for dessert..yummm.
I missed our family Christmas party because I had a terrible tummy bug and was vomitting! I came all the way home to have shared this with then and I couldnt! My neice has a 8 week old baby and I couldnt risk giving it to her..It was a shame to miss it but theres always next year!
Its raining today and has been all night.Its refreshing and cuts down the heat.Our hay has all been cut so the paddocks look nice and our hayfever is better.
I want to wish you all a very safe and happy Christmas wherever you might be.
Be safe and know that I appreciate every one of you my friends!!!

posted by butterflies @ 9:29 AM

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Merry Christmas my dearst sister!! Your card arrived yesterday & it was lovely to hear from you. So sorry to hear you missed the family get together but I am glad you are feeling better now. You are right, there is next year. I am going to Sparky's Mom's for Christmas dinner. Mom & Pops aren't doing any type of meal, etc so I was just going to stay home & veg. But now I will be in Sulphur. Then on Friday we are replacing Evelyn's (Sparky's Mom) hotwater heater & toilet. Guess I will be paying for my meal LOL!! Anyway, have a wonderful day--too cool to think it is already Christmas Eve there.

I love you bunches!! Many, many good wishes & blessings for the Season to you, Jake, Ezzie, & your Mom.

xxooxxoo

Blessed be...

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

hey how are your wings dear friend, look who dropped in.

sorry you were ill, bad timming as bad timming gets. glad you are on the mend.

i have been here to visit you quietly i guess and have read here and there, i apologize for not leaving you a comment and for not knowing why. it seems blogging is just not for me right now but friendships dont end and heart doesn't forget.

so, to an old friend who i love dearly all of God's Blessings. May the Child Christ feel your heart with His warmth and comfort and peace and joy.
James is enjoying another heavenly Christmas as i hope you enjoy yours.
Hugs to Jake and EZzy and know i have not forgotten you for a day. your lovely gift has kept me company monthly and your ornament hangs happily and proudly on our tree. thank you.

enjoy your family and keep on smiling hon. xo

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Ravn... said...

Merry xmas sweet butterflies..may you have a wonderful time:)

love... ravn

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Merry Christmas or Merry third day of Christmas. Hope you are feeling better.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I am sorry to hear about you having a tummy bug, it is predominantly what I had to look after at work last night...not nice.
Thinking of you this time of the year from across the chanel :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003