I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


Today my gorgeous grandson Ez turned 10! TEN!!! Its hard to believe.
The last few yrs have flown by with so many things happening.When Ez was 4 he came to OKC with his mum and dad(my son)and my mum.It was a great experience for him.He got to go to the dinasour museum and some cowboy forts in El Reno.He learned to swim.

Now hes so grown up.Hes soft and has a lovely warm nature.He helps out other kids at school and teaches his teacher how to use her computer! Hes intelligent,funny,eager to please,generous and a pleasure to have around.he helps me to cook and garden..his favourite thing is to be up a high tree on the farm.
This is one of my fav pics of us.Ez was 5.
Happy birthday Ezzie.I love you xxx

posted by butterflies @ 7:53 PM

5 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! EzMan. WOW you're in double digits. Hard to believe. Have a great day & give Nana lots of hugs!!

Love from your Auntie D in OK


Blessed be...

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Wow.

I have a 10 year old nephew whom I haven't seen in 5 years. I will finally see him again this christmas!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Happy birthday to your grandson.
Aren't grandsons wonderful.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ezzie hope you like your gift from me and nan kiwi he,s a loving lil boy cant wait to climb them trees with him hehe

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

celebrating 10 years of life preceded by honoring the passing of a loved one. indeed, it sounds like life on life's terms.
your young man looks quite zestful. i trust you vibrate on that level with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003