I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sisterhood


I have been lucky to have the most wonderful *sisters* anyone could wish for.
We have laughed,loved,cried,mourned,danced,and laughed some more:)
We have had adventures together driving over long roads and talking all the way.
They have always been there for me and helped me to grow and to face the things life has thrown at me.They have even tried to catch it for me.
My girls are my strength and my peace...they ground me and they accept me.
I just thank God every day for these beautiful women and I thank them for taking such good care of me.:)

posted by butterflies @ 11:15 PM

4 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

My dearest sister,

You're welcome...I love you!!


Blessed be...

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisters are truly amazing. We are fortunate to have those kinds of beautiful relationships in our lives!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger A said...

Wonderful! Good for you!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

You are indeed fortunate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003